- Blair Castle
- Glamis Castle
- Huntingtower Castle - a well preserved medieval castle
- Menzies Castle
- Scone Palace
CHAUFFEUR DRIVEN CAR HIRE/AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- Corporate Cars - Based in Perth
- BlueSky Experiences - Corporate days and events
- There are three 18 hole golf courses in Perth
- Visit Scotland - Golf
- Strathmore Golf Centre
- Perth Leisure Pool - one of the best swimming pools in Scotland, it offers 3 pools and 2 flumes.
- Dewars Rinks - You can enjoy Ice skating here or curling or Indoor bowls
- Perth Playhouse - What's showing at the local cinema
- BlueSky Experiences - Outdoor adventure activities
- Fraser Band - Commercial Photography
- Traveline Scotland - Plan any public transport journey within Scotland
RECOMMENDED SELF CATERING ACCOMODATION
- Alexander Residence - overlooking Perth's North Inch park.
- Cloag Farm Self Catering - seven miles west of Perth near Methven Village.
- Perth High street - Has most major shopping chains and a good selection of boutique shops.
- St. Johns Centre - Located off the high street, this shopping mall offers a diverse range of shops including clothes, electrical goods, perfume and computers.
- Street Markets - Throughout the year street markets are held on King Edward Street which include:-
- Farmers Markets - offering fresh produce from some of the farms which surround Perth
- Continental Markets - stalls selling goods and produce from France
- Perthshire is an ideal location for the sporting individual with many activities on offer from a round of Golf to quad biking through the forest. Should you have a specific interest, please do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
- Visit Scotland - Perthshire
- Perfect Perth
- Caithness Glass Visitor Centre - You can view paperweights being made at this glass works and buy some examples of their fine craftsmanship in the factory shop
- Perth Races - During the year several horse racing events are held at Scone Racecourse, near Scone Palace
- Movies made around Perth - Information on movies filmed in and around Perth
- South Inch - Next door to Parklands Hotel, this park has facilities, which include a boating pond and crazy golf
- North Inch - this park at the north end of the newly refurbished Tay Street promenade offers a walk along the banks of the Tay .
- Norrie Millar Walk - This is a park on the banks of the Tay and is decorated with modern sculptures.